Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: What guess would you make on where Jess is from and what her story will be ?

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cami713:
    I would love to see a girl who was *into* long hair, and had it because she loved it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My cousin is very *into* her long hair! LOL! She has only ever had it cut once!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree, something wilderness/rural life/outdoors-ish would be a great story line. I do think the mid-west or middle America needs some attention too in the LE area. There could be some really cool accesories to go along these lines as well....Oh, the waiting!

    Shelly

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Cami713:
    Shawn, does your daughter like Elizabeth? I can't recall what color Sarah Jessica Parker's eyes are, but for some reason I think they're brown?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL, I am not sure of the color of her eyes either, but my DD has blue eyes and her hair is more like Sarah Jessica's when it is at its darkest. So I guess what I need is for the Elizabeth doll to have hair about 4-5 shades darker. I would just do a My Twinn, but neither of my daughters likes them nearly as well as AG.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont think she will be from Minnesota... Kirsten is from MN... I dont think they would overlap two... but it would be neat to have an ice skater, or a snowboarder, skiier, winter sports gal! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know, but here is what I am hoping:

    An african-american girl. I once knew an african american girl with blue eyes (her grandma was white). I know its rare, rare, rare, but it is so pretty with the darker hair and skin.
    Home schooled, since many ppl are home schooling now and it is a different lifestyle. . . how about a girl whose parents decide to home school her and it's her first year doing it?
    From a mid-atlantic state, like PA or MD or VA or NJ.
    A more conservative outfit than Marisol's - maybe something like the sight seeing outfit or on the go outfit.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member littledarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by wrxgirl:
    I dont think she will be from Minnesota... Kirsten is from MN... I dont think they would overlap two...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They already have, as someone else already pointed out. Molly and Marisol are from Illinois. Besides, Kirsten isn't an LE. I can understand if they wanted to avoid having another girl from a place a previous LE lives, but I don't see why they wouldn't use the location of an historical girl.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think she's going to be from Hawaii, and be half-Asian, half something else.

    Orrr... Hm. She's from a state like Colorado or Washington or Montana, with a lot of forests. She's a tomboy'ish nature girl. In that case, I'm still going to guess she's half African-American, half white.

    I'm probably way off the mark, but it's fun to wonder [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Smile

    Well, so far, we've had a Jewish girl, a white girl, and a hispanic girl. Ethnically, they've definitely been embracing diversity. That to me says that Jess will either be African or Asian American. That said, I'd love to see and African American girl with braids! I think that we also have to keep in mind that this year we saw the "dance outfits of today" for a few of the historical girls. I'd think, whatever activity Jess has will be something they can do outfits for as well. I don't really have a preference because as long as she's not, like, identical to one of my other girls, I'll probably be forced to get her, one way or another, lol.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MissMooMoo:

    A more conservative outfit than Marisol's - maybe something like the sight seeing outfit
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's conservative??? Have you looked how short that skirt is!!! Marisol was fully covered, even if the color choices are a bit out there.

    I'd live to see an outdoorsy girl, but not a horse lover. There have been a lot of horse things. I think Jess is a good African American name, and it would be great for her to not have a stereotypical African American name.

    I bet we'll love her whatever she ends up being.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 30, 2005 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Skittl1321 ]</font>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The skirt is short, but there are tights.

    Perhaps I should say not as flashy as Mari's.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •